- simon peter on HTML Lesson 2: How To Create and Save Your First HTML File By Hand
- Margot on CSS Dropdown Navigation Menu (part 1)
- Susan on CSS Lesson 5: Understanding The Box Model Part 2: Margin
- Puleng on HTML Lesson 3: Attributes and Values: How to Create a Hyperlink
- Puleng on HTML Lesson 2: How To Create and Save Your First HTML File By Hand
Author Archives: Brad
In this lesson we learn how to position and size our elements to utilize the full height and width of the browser window. We use different layout and positioning strategies for this “application” layout than we would normally use for … Continue reading
In this video we learn what Responsive Web Design is and how to write the necessary code to create our own custom responsive web layouts. A more technical term for this lesson would be “An Introduction to Media Queries.” Demo … Continue reading
In this video we learn how to mix full width background containers with fixed width content containers.
In this video we look at two of the most popular techniques to center images horizontally.
In this tutorial we learn how to code HTML tables, when to use tables to format our HTML content, when not to use them, and also how to add basic styling (via CSS) to our tabular data.
In this CSS tutorial we take a look at display property. We learn about the three most popular values for the property, when they are used, and how they are used. There is an emphasis on the way these three … Continue reading